FA - Dyne Test Ink
- Used for testing the surface energy of non absorbent materials, such as plastic films, plastics amd metals, to determine the adhesion, printing and coating properties of the surface.
- Dyne values offered from 30-56 Dynes/cm
How to use:
- Dip a cotton swab into the Dyne ink and draw a thin line from one end of the material to the other. Notice the center of the line.
- If the ink remains in a film state for more than 2 seconds, then the material's surface value is equal to or higher than the Dyne pen's ink value.
- If the ink beads up in less than 2 seconds, then the material's surface value is less than that of the Dyne pen's ink value.
- For best results, The material Dyne value should be slightly higher than the Dyne value of the substance used for adhesion, printing or coating.
Delivery within 10 working days.
Size 1 Oz. (30 ml.) Minimum order 10 bottles.
Size 2 Oz. (60 ml.) Minimum order 8 bottles.
Size 4 Oz. (120 ml.) Minimum order 5 bottles.
1 Oz (30 ML.) ราคา 1,500 บาท/ขวด
2 Oz (60 ML.) ราคา 1,765 บาท/ขวด
4 Oz (120 ML.) ราคา 2,515 บาท/ขวด