FA - Dyne Test Ink
- Used for testing the surface energy of non absorbent materials, such as plastic films, plastics amd metals, to determine the adhesion, printing and coating properties of the surface.
- Dyne values offered from 30-56 Dynes/cm
How to use:
- Dip a cotton swab into the Dyne ink and draw a thin line from one end of the material to the other. Notice the center of the line.
- If the ink remains in a film state for more than 2 seconds, then the material's surface value is equal to or higher than the Dyne pen's ink value.
- If the ink beads up in less than 2 seconds, then the material's surface value is less than that of the Dyne pen's ink value.
- For best results, The material Dyne value should be slightly higher than the Dyne value of the substance used for adhesion, printing or coating.
Delivery within 10 working days. Minimum order 8 bottles per size (1Oz, 2Oz, 4Oz)
1 Oz (30ML)
2 Oz (60ML)
4 Oz (120ML)